Your MyMDC Account is your online access to email, financial aid, scholarship awards, grades, and other important information specific to your academic career at Miami Dade College.
My MDC account is the username and password used to authenticate your identity when using all of the web services on the MDC website.
If you want more guides on MDC Portal, check out my guide on MDC Blackboard.
Table of Contents
How to log into mdc student portal
- Navigate to my.mdc.edu
- Click on MDC Connect Login
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click on “Sign In” to access your courses and grades.
You can also log in using the myMDC Mobile App.
How to create myMDC Account
To create an account you must be a previous or currently admitted student of Miami Dade College.
If you are a new student (never attended Miami Dade College) then you must first apply for Admissions and be admitted to the College. You can do this online.
What you need to know to create your MyMDC account
You will be asked to provide some basic information about who you are:
- Student Number or Social Security Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
After the system knows who you are, you will be asked to:
- Accept MDC’s computing policies
- Create a password
- Create a challenge question and answer you can use later in case you forget your password.
Once completed, you will be issued your MyMDC username and your MyMDC student email account. You will need to remember:
- Your username and password
- Your Student ID Number
- The answer to the challenge question that you will create.
To update your MyMDC account username the following steps are required.
- You will first need to update your name at the Admissions & Registration office. A valid photo ID with your current legal name must be provided along with documentation of the name change.
- Contact the Information Technology department at 305-237-0177 to request a name change for your MyMDC account.
Forgotten your MDC account password?
If you have forgotten your MyMDC account password, you have the following options:
Visit the password reset page. You will be required to enter your social security number or student ID#, name, and date of birth.
The page will then give you your username and the option to set a new password. If the page is not able to verify the accuracy of the information you enter, it means that the information you are entering does not match what the College has on record.
You will need to visit the Admissions office on campus to verify that your name, social, and date of birth are correct in the College record. Once the information is verified, you will be able to reset your password.
You can also contact the IT Help Desk at 305-237-2505. Select Option 1) for a password reset, and then select the option for your home campus.
Or visit any MDC campus Library or Computer Lab for assistance. A valid picture ID is required when resetting your password in person.