LionPATH is Penn State University’s student information system. Using Lionpath PSU, you can accept your financial aid, enroll in classes, pay your bill, access your transcript, and much more.
Table of Contents
How to log into LionPath
To access the PSU LionPath student Login;
- Navigate to lionpathsupport.psu.edu.
- Click the yellow button for “Students, Faculty, Staff Login”.
- Enter your Penn State User ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your password.
- Click on the yellow “Log In” button to access your account.
Download the lionpath app
The LionPATH mobile app is now available for students to download from Google Play for Android and the Apple App Store for iOS. The app is a secure app requiring students to log in using their Penn State Access Account.
With the mobile app, you can;
- View PSU class schedule: quickly check the location and time of their daily schedule.
- Access a campus map to find the location of their next class: find where all classes are located on campus at a glance.
- Add or drop a class: add or drop a class using their smartphone.
- The view holds and to-do list items: determine what items need action by accessing “Holds” and “To Do”
- View pending financial aid: view current and future financial aid
- Access tuition charges, payments, and bill due date: easily determine account balance, tuition bill charges, and bill due date.
The app also gives you access to the following important features of The Pennsylvania State University.
- PSU Canvas
- PSU Email
How to submit a change of major request
If you want to change from one college to another, or from one major to another, or from the Division of Undergraduate Studies to a college, you can do so by following the steps below.
- In the Penn State Lion PATH Student Center, submit a Change of Major request using “Update Academics.”
- Select “Update Academics” from the “other academic” dropdown menu.
- View the Video Tutorial on Using Update Academics (Changes to Majors, Minors, Certificates).
- Download Tutorial in Microsoft Word on Using Update Academics (Changes to Majors, Minors, Certificates).
- In-person, request the Change of Major Form and submit it to the current college dean for review.
As soon as a change of major has the new college dean’s approval, the administrative and advising responsibility for the student is transferred to the new college/major. The new dean notifies the current dean and the student of the outcome.
Frequently asked questions
What is LionPATH?
LionPATH is Penn State’s student information system, which provides access to academic, registration, and financial records.
How do I drop a class on Lionpath?
In the LionPATH Student Center, click the “Enroll” link under Academics, and then choose the “Drop subtab” to drop a course. In-person using a Registration Drop/Add Form. Submit the form to the department offering the course, the advising center, or the Registrar’s office.
How do I find my GPA on Lionpath?
Log in to LionPATH PSU. Select the “Student Navigator” menu option. Under “Degree Planning and Progress,” select “GPA Calculator” Enter the appropriate credit and grade information.
How do I check my final grades in lionpath?
Go to where it says “other academics” and click the arrow. Select “Grades” from the drop-down menu and then hit the double arrow aside from the box. Select the semester of grades that you are trying to view, and then hit Continue.
How do I reset my password?
If you forgot your password, go to accounts.psu.edu/password/change. Enter your account information to change your password.
What is my PSU ID number?
Your PSU student ID number is included in all letters you receive from Penn State’s Undergraduate Admissions Office. Visit your MyPennState account to view your offer of admission and find your ID number. Your nine-digit Penn State ID number begins with a nine (9).
What is MyPennState?
MyPennState is a collection of online services provided by the Undergraduate Admissions Office. MyPennState will allow you to apply to Penn State, Check your application status, View upcoming visits and events, Accept your offer, and much more.