Alamo ACES portal (Alamo Colleges Educational Services) is a secure portal that provides students, staff, and faculty with access to various applications using a single sign-on.
As an ACES user, you will have access to register for classes, financial aid information, email, library resources, and online courses.
ACES will also provide you with the latest information on events and important news taking place within your college.
Table of Contents
How to log into alamo aces
To access alamo aces,
- Navigate to www.alamo.edu or directly to aces.alamo.edu.
- Click on Login to Alamo ACES.
- Enter User Name and Password and click Login. (User name and password will be
provided through the email sent to your personal email account welcoming you to San
Antonio College) If you have misplaced the email, follow the steps listed below.
- If you do not know your User Name or Password, complete the following steps.
- Select the How do I get a user name and password link.
- Enter Last Name and last 4 digits of your SSN and click Submit.
- Your User Name and default Password will be provided.
- Default Password – first two characters in uppercase of your last name
and birthday in MMDDYY format.
- Write down your User Name.
- Exit and return to www.alamo.edu
- Enter User Name and default Password.
- Create new permanent password, Confirm password, Save Changes.
- Create security question and answer. Click Submit Setup.
- Select the Student Tab.
- Select the Welcome to Web Services link.
- Select the Student and Financial Aid link.
- Select the Student Records link
- Select the action being requested: Final Grades, Request a Transcript or view your
unofficial transcript under Academic Transcript.
How to change your alamo aces password
- Log in to Alamo ACES
- On the Home tab, click on My Account link
- Type your current ACES password, a new password, and confirm your new password. Password Requirements:
- Minimum password length is 8
- Maximum password length is 20
- Password must contain a letter
- Password must contain a digit
- Password must contain a special character of % $ # * . _
- Click on Save Changes.
- A message will appear under the Save changes button about your information being updated.
- Click link “Click here to proceed”.
How to access alamo canvas courses on aces
You can access alamo canvas via aces to view all your courses. To access canvas, follow the instructions below.
- Start by logging into Alamo ACES.
- Go to the My Courses page.
- Click on the house icon next to the course name.
- You may have to select the correct term from the drop down.
- Your course should open in a new browser tab.
- In most cases, the content for the courses will be viewable starting the first day of classes.
How to get your alamo colleges ACES ID and password
If you are a new student or transferring into the Alamo Colleges, take the following steps to obtain your username and password:
- Search to find your User ID
- In the Portal’s home page aces.alamo.edu, there will be a message “How do I get a user name and password? Click Here.”
- After clicking the message a new screen will appear.
- Below the message there will be two fields. In the Last Name field, enter your full last name.
- In the Last 4 Digits of SSN field, enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- If your information is in the system it will provide your User ID and an example of a default Password to use the first time you log in.
- Once your User ID is returned, you can return to the log in screen, use your User ID and the appropriate password to log into the Alamo ACES portal.